As Enabling A WhatsApp Business API Account Incurs External Costs To Us, We Donot Offer Any Refund.
We Recommed To Start with the Trial Option First and Once 100% Satisfied Enroll With Any Of Our PAID Plans.
The Service Can Be Cancelled On Request But Their Will Be NO Refunds.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our services, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access or use any of our services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by WA TEAM INBOX, acceptance is expressly limited to these policy.
WA TEAM INBOX respects the privacy of the users of its site(s) and ensures that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially.
We use your data to process orders as quick and easy as possible.
Beside this, we will use your data only with your permission.
WA TEAM INBOX will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only share the information with third parties that strictly required in processing your service order.
WA TEAM INBOX uses the collected data to supply its clients with the following services:
· To surf the WA TEAM INBOX website as pleasantly as possible, we save your personal information and data (with your permission) regarding your surfing habits and the use of our services. This allows us to personalize the website and targeted offers and recommendations that you might find interesting.
· With your permission we use your data to inform you about the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, please let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If you create a WA TEAM INBOX account we save your data on a secure server. In your WA TEAM INBOX account we save information such as name and address, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment information, so you don’t need to fill in your information with every visit.
· Data about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us improve our site to further develop and improve the service.
· WA TEAM INBOX promotions may require your personal details from you, such as your name, address and email address. We use this information to carry out our marketing and promotional efforts.
· WA TEAM INBOX uses all the features of Google Analytics for Display Advertisers. We obtain specific cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website.
· Use the Ads Settings to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network Ads.
· WA TEAM INBOX uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
· Third-party vendors, including Google, may show WA TEAM INBOX ads on sites across the Internet.
· WA TEAM INBOX and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the website.
· WA TEAM INBOX and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the site.
WA TEAM INBOX will not sell your information
WA TEAM INBOX will not sell your personal information to third parties and will only communicate to third parties involved in the execution of your application. Our employees and our third parties are obliged to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
Your personal information is safe with WA TEAM INBOX
We appreciate the trust you have in us and we will be extremely careful with your data. When you place an order or access your WA TEAM INBOX account, Transport Layer Security (TLS v1.2 or higher) technology is protecting your data on the Internet. Your data will always be protected and kept confidential.
Your WA TEAM INBOX Account
If you create an account on WA TEAM INBOX, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify WA TEAM INBOX of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. WA TEAM INBOX will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Data processing & GDPR policy
For data processing policy and GDPR regulations, please refer to the Data Processing Addendum document.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by this Policy (including the binding individual arbitration clause).